Are you someone who is addicted to or loves chocolate sauce?
Are you also someone who is sick and tired of spending big bucks on buying packaged chocolate sauce, which may taste nice but laden with preservatives?
If the answer’s yes to both the questions, here’s the solution.
Making Yummy Chocolate Sauce At Home
What You Need
- Cocoa powder
- Sugar (use brown sugar, it’s healthier)
- Water (nowadays company term water as Aqua on their bottles)
- Salt to taste
- Add cocoa powder to sugar
- Add as much sugar as you like. If you love bitter chocolate, add less sugar. It all depends on your taste
- Add salt to taste
- Add water according to how liquid or thick you want your sauce to be
- Grind cashews to a fine paste and add to the mix
- Add water if the sauce has come out too thick (it all boils down to your preference)
- Stir and blend well
That’s it. Your sauce is ready.
Fresh chocolate sauce without any chemicals and preservatives!
Refrigerate it and use it per requirement. Remake when necessary — it takes no more than 10 minutes!
For those who are skeptical of our formula, here’s a list of ingredients that go into Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce:
- High fructose corn syrup (an unhealthy option, we have used the healthier brown sugar)
- Salt (salt to taste)
- mono and diglycerides (emusilfier) (our fresh sauce does not need these fatty acids)
- Potassium sorbate (preservative) (we don’t need it)
- Polysorbate 60 (we don’t need chemicals)
- Xanthan gum (we don’t need this crappy food additive)
- Vanillin (artificial flavoring) (our sauce is natural, we don’t need anything artificial)
I’d urge you to try our recipe and see how it compares with Hershey’s. Drop in a line with your suggestions.
Powered by Facebook Comments