Derma rollers are used for collagen induction therapy — in other words, for rejuvenating the skin and eliminating signs of aging. It is an aesthetic procedure which reduces scars, age spots, stretch marks and rejuvenates the skin.
When a derma roller’s microneedle is pressed against the skin, it causes a slight puncture which the immune system infers as damage. This event stimulates collagen production at that site and fresh collagen makes your skin feel more supple and soft. The skin regains its elasticity and the sagging is wiped out.
Different lengths/sizes of microneedles can combat different problems like scars, wrinkles, stretch marks etc. Here is a complete derma roller needle size guide:
– Helps in slight absorption of cosmetic nutrients, getting rid of barely visible fine lines and very light colour spots. They also trigger hair regrowth on just-started-balding scalps.
– Helps in slight absorption of cosmetic nutrients, getting rid newly-developed fine lines, brand new wrinkles, and slightly visible colour spots. They also trigger hair regrowth on scalps that started shedding hair 3-6 months back.
– Helps in middling absorption of cosmetic nutrients, eliminating mildly visible fine lines, visible wrinkles, noticeable colour spots and trigger hair regrowth on scalps that have started shedding hair about 6 months back.
– Maximizes absorption of cosmetic nutrients, help in eliminating noticeable fine lines, mild acne scarring, medium wrinkles, and noticeable colour spots. They also trigger hair regrowth on scalps that have lost a middling volume of hair.
– Helps in eliminating deep-gorged fine lines, visible acne scarring, deep wrinkles, and highly noticeable colour spots. Also, trigger hair regrowth on scalps that have lost a lot of hair.
– Helps in eliminating severe acne scarring, mild stretch marks and puppy fat.
– Helps in eliminating visible and mildly deep stretch marks and getting rid of a thicker-than-puppy-fat layer of cellulite.
– Helps in eliminating prominently visible deep scars or stretch marks and thick cellulite layers. AVOID USING ON FACE.
– Helps in eliminating severe deep scars or stretch marks, and thick cellulite layers. DO NOT USE ON FACE.
– Helps in eliminating very deep scars and stretch marks, and a very severe layer of cellulite as diagnosed by an ultrasound. DO NOT USE ON FACE.
Apart from the sizes, derma rollers also come in different color lights. We have listed the most basic functions of different lights below:
Red Light Derma Rollers:
Passes high energy to speed up healing and stimulate cells to grow at a faster rate. Increases resistance to fatigue.
Blue Light Derma Rollers:
Eliminate acne, inflammation and bacterial growth. Prevent sebum secretion, trigger fresh collagen production.
Green Light Derma Rollers:
Relax the skin
Yellow Light Derma Rollers:
Energize the skin, improve the skin’s immunity.
Now you know how derma microneedle rollers work, you can go ahead and buy one with confidence.
Powered by Facebook Comments