We bet you didn’t know either all or some of the following facts about Multani Mitti, or Fuller’s Earth, face masks. Here they are:
- People with dry skin that gets irritated should avoid Multani Mitti face masks because such masks dry out the skin while extracting toxins and dirt from the pores.
- Multani Mitti has been in existence for more than 7,000 years. Way back then it was used to clean and thicken wool and fleece. In those days, the cleaning process was referred to as Fulling. Hence the name, Fuller’s Earth.
- Beauticians discovered the magical properties of this clay from the 1900s. It has grown in popularity ever since.
- This is one clay with fantastic absorbing properties, which is why it was used to clean and thicken hard materials such as fleece. You will be surprise to learn that it was even used as an antidote to poison because of these very same properties.
- It is known to draw out pus and reduce inflammation when applied on skin.
- Veterinarians have even used it to treat sore spots on horses and other farm animals.
- Multani Mitti can be used to wash hair. It works like magic especially on oily hair.
- It has been and is used to decolorize oils, greases and solvents.
- Avoid applying the Multani Mitti face pack under the eyes because the skin in that area is super sensitive.
- Do not talk, laugh or cry or move your face after applying a face mask because it may lead to formation of fine lines.
- Do not stand near any heat source after applying a face mask because a chemical reaction may occur and nullify the treatment.
You should not apply the mask on your lips as well.
Looking for 100% genuine and natural Multani Mitti obtained from the source?
Powered by Facebook Comments