We want to wake up looking pretty as Cinderella. But every morning , we roll in our bed and looking at the clock with one eye open with our hand rubbing the other.
Guess what the clock tells you? That you have just 15 minutes to get ready! Wohhh!
For the ladies who like their eyeliner with a perfect wing or the ones who are not going to spare even one spot from covering up, 15 minutes seem like a blink.
No worries! We have got you covered!
We are going to reveal a makeup routine that gets you ready in 10 minutes!
First of all cleanse, tone and moisturize your face. This is just because a flawless application starts with a neat and clean base.
- Apply a tinted moisturizer or foundation. Choose from sheer to medium coverage per your choice. For a more even and smoother application, use a foundation brush. Investing in one makes up for a more controlled application and using a brush ensures the product is not wasted.
- Using an eyebrow pencil, line your eyes to give a more clean and defined look. Comb your eyebrows upwards using a brow wand.
- Lightly dab a neutral eyeshadow and blend well. This is an important step for the ‘no makeup’ makeup look.[Also Read: Which is better -Mascara or Eyelash Tinting]
- Apply a few coats of mascara. Wiggle the mascara wand back and forth at the base of the eyelashes for the thicker looking eyelashes.
Tip: Never shake your mascara bottle as it creates air bubbles. Instead, roll the bottle in between your hands. It makes for consistent application.
- Apply a thin coat of eyeliner on the upper lash line. If you have got a few seconds to spare, make a wing. This step is optional and you can skip it if you want to create a more natural look.
- Apply a dab of powder blush and finish off with your favourite lipstick.
That’s it! If you practice all these steps daily, then you can finish it up in even 5 to 6 minutes!
Voila! Who need to look in the office mirror and feel terrible when you can make yourself up in 5 minutes.
Powered by Facebook Comments