Wearing glasses can make you look prettier, highly intellectual and sexier. But though glasses look cute, they take the attention away from your perfect makeup. Here’s a quick guide that will help you look sassier behind your windows and make folks notice your glasses, makeup and of course, you:
- Bold lipstick colours such as red, orange, dark pink make for a gorgeous and stylish specsy look.
- Pick the right glasses with coloured and trendy frames. Do not choose very small or very large glasses because they may mess up your looks. Reconcile your face shape with the frame shape. Here’s a quick pointer:
Broad-shaped frames look good on an Oval face
Square-shaped frames suit a Round Face
Large Frames look great on a Heart-shaped Face
Flat at top and round at bottom frames look swell on a Square-shaped face
Remember to coordinate your makeup with the colour of your frames.
- Choose an eyeshadow that compliments your dress colour. It will make your face more noticeable.
- Contour face with a neutral, lighter foundation for a natural look. Blend foundation in small circular strokes covering all facial contours for an even application. Excess foundation may cake on the frame. Use the Miss Pouty Blendaball for spreading foundation evenly.
- Thicken eyelashes with mascara. Use a waterproof mascara to prevent smudges. Curl eyelashes to make them appear longer and voluminous. But do not super-curl your lashes because these may stick to your lenses.
- If the frames are thin, highlight eyes with thin eyeliner strokes. Thicker eyeliner looks good with thicker frames.
- Blushing tones up your cheeks. Use a natural lighter blush for a chic look.
- Conceal areas under the eyes to reduce dark circles, frame shadows, eye bags. Doing so makes eyes more noticeable.
- Your frames cover and outline your eye. But guess what frames the spectacles’ frames? — Your eyebrows! So — work on your brows and make them look smashing and complementary to the frame.
That’s it. You’re looking way too chic and cool already.
Powered by Facebook Comments