Skin is an extremely important but neglected organ. It covers our bones and organs and gives us a structure. Though we’ll all look like transparent zombies without it, we take it for granted and do not care enough for it. That’s not nice.
Here are a few basic skincare hygiene basics everyone must practice:
- Do not place your hands on your face unless they’re clean. Unclean hands are breeding grounds for bacteria, which can get transferred on to your face, causing pimples and unhealthy skin.
- Speaking of pimples and acne — never ever pick on them. Let them lie peacefully until they go away. Remember that picking these can cause facial scars.
- Always use non-comedogenic cosmetic products. Comedogenic products block pores and cause facial havoc.
- Never overdo makeup. Use the barest minimum. Why? Because all cosmetic products contain chemicals and you don’t want to spray on deadly stuff over your beautiful face, do you.
- Cleanse your face before applying any nutraceutical product before bedtime. And apply the product at least one hour before sleeping.
- Do not share your makeup with anyone.
- Always clean (regularly) makeup tools like brushes, combs, sponges, pumice stones, etc.
- Change pillow covers and bedsheets regularly (to rid them of mites and bacteria).
- Avoid products that contain a whole lot of alcohol. Such products strip away skin oils.
If you’re passionate about skincare, follow this regimen daily without fail.
Powered by Facebook Comments